chri d. d.'s website
I'm chri d. d.; I sometimes post on forums and blogs using the name chridd, though according to Google I'm not the only person who uses that name for something (i.e., when I search for "chridd" on Google, I get mostly things that have nothing to do with me). More information about me.
Sometimes I make stuff; this is my site to put various things that I make. I don't know how much of it will be of interest to people, but I hope at least something will be of interest to someone.
I don't have any sort of consistent upload schedule for anything. Sometimes I may upload frequently, other times not as much; and if I haven't added to or updated some section in a while, that doesn't mean that I'm not going to add more to it at some point later. You can look at the "What's new" section below to get an idea of how frequently I've been adding stuff recently.
Other artistic/creative things
Things related to the webcomic xkcd by Randall Munroe and to the forums associated with the comic.
- Forum game scorekeepers: automatically-updating scores for various forum games on the xkcd fora, including Thread Necromancy
- xkcdsw: modified versions of various xkcd comics
- Time again: replay xkcd 1190 at its original speed, starting when you first open the page
- xkcd thread formatter: automatically generates the BBCode for the link to the comic etc. for people wanting to start a new thread. (Was for the xkcd forums, which don't seem to exist anymore. This could potentially be used with other BBCode forums, though.)
Programming and command line–related
- Command-line utilities (currently all written in Perl) (requires being able to download stuff), including, among other things:
- plgrep, a
grep replacement that uses Perl syntax, and some other changes to make it more like how I want
grep to work
- Esoteric programming languages: programming languages that I made that aren't intended to be useful
- See all
Things related to interacting with other programs and sites