chri d. d.'s website
I'm chri d. d.; I sometimes post on forums and blogs using the name chridd, though according to Google I'm not the only person who uses that name for something (i.e., when I search for "chridd" on Google, I get mostly things that have nothing to do with me). More information about me.
Sometimes I make stuff; this is my site to put various things that I make. I don't know how much of it will be of interest to people, but I hope at least something will be of interest to someone.
I don't have any sort of consistent upload schedule for anything. Sometimes I may upload frequently, other times not as much; and if I haven't added to or updated some section in a while, that doesn't mean that I'm not going to add more to it at some point later. You can look at the "What's new" section below to get an idea of how frequently I've been adding stuff recently.
- Nothing in the past two weeks
Feed · See all
Fiction– and language-related
Programming and command line–related
- Command-line utilities (currently all written in Perl) (requires being able to download stuff), including, among other things:
- plgrep, a
grep replacement that uses Perl syntax, and some other changes to make it more like how I want
grep to work
- perl-repl, a program that allows you to type Perl commands and run them (like Python does when you just type
python at the command line)
- Esoteric programming languages
- Various Haskell stuff (requires being able to download stuff); includes:
Things related to interacting with other programs and sites