chri d. d.'s website
I'm chri d. d.; I sometimes post on forums and blogs using the name chridd, though according to Google I'm not the only person who uses that name for something (i.e., when I search for "chridd" on Google, I get mostly things that have nothing to do with me). More information about me.
Sometimes I make stuff; this is my site to put various things that I make. I don't know how much of it will be of interest to people, but I hope at least something will be of interest to someone.
I don't have any sort of consistent upload schedule for anything. Sometimes I may upload frequently, other times not as much; and if I haven't added to or updated some section in a while, that doesn't mean that I'm not going to add more to it at some point later.
Fiction– and language-related
Programming and command line–related
- Command-line utilities (currently all written in Perl) (requires being able to download stuff), including, among other things:
- plgrep, a
grep replacement that uses Perl syntax, and some other changes to make it more like how I want
grep to work
- perl-repl, a program that allows you to type Perl commands and run them (like Python does when you just type
python at the command line)
- Esoteric programming languages
- Various Haskell stuff (requires being able to download stuff); currently only contains:
- Minesweep for Mac OS X: downloadable application to play Minesweeper (requires Mac OS X)
- Hangman (2 players on the same computer; does not currently have the option for the computer to play)